Bilstein AK1199 Street Stock Shocks, 1987-93 Mustang, Front Strut
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level hobby stock and street stock racer. Bilstein mono tube gas shocks use deflective disk valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winners circle!
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
- Front Strut
- 15.94" compressed
- 21.28" extended
Item DetailsValving: 224#/122# LinearMounting Type: StrutExtended Length: 21.28" Collapsed Length: 15.94"
More Like This
Bilstein AK1198 Street Stock Shocks, 1987-93 Mustang, Rear Strut
Bilstein F4BE5F133MO 73-99 GM A/G Body Rear Street Shock 300/120 Dig.
Bilstein F4BE5F134M0 1973-88 GM A/G Body Rear Street Shock, 70/140 Dig
Bilstein F4BE5F135M0 1973-88 GM A/G Body Rear Street Shock, 185/70 Dig
Bilstein AK2020R 73-88 GM A/G Body Rear Street Stock Shock, 70/70 Digr
Bilstein AK Series Custom Build 1973-88 GM A/G Body Stock Car Shocks
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM400 Chrome Mustang II Replacement Shock
Pro Shocks® SS401 Pro Street Stock Shock, Pinto Rear
Pro Shocks® M600 Pro Street Rod Shock, 13-1/2 Inch Ride Height