Bilstein F4-BE5-E250-MO Rear Shock, 1973-88 GM A/G Body 254/141 Linear
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level hobby stock and street stock racer. Bilstein mono tube gas shocks use deflective disc valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winners circle!
- 46mm diameter steel body
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
Item DetailsValving: 254#/141# Linear
Mounting Type: T-Bar to Cantilever
Extended Length: 20.31" Collapsed Length: 13.11"
- 1973-83 GM A-Body (Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- 1978-88 GM G-Body (Monte Carlo, Regal, Cutlass, Grand Prix)
More Like This
QA1 EC1685P EC Series Street Shock, GM Mid/Fullsize Rear, 5 Valve
Bilstein F4BE5F133MO 73-99 GM A/G Body Rear Street Shock 300/120 Dig.
Bilstein F4BE5C752M2 73-88 GM A/G Body Rear Street Shock 158/117 Dig.
Bilstein F4BE5F134M0 1973-88 GM A/G Body Rear Street Shock, 70/140 Dig
AFCO 1031 10 Series GM Street Stock Shock, Rear, Comp/Rebound: 6/6
AFCO 1030 10 Series GM Street Stock Shock, Rear, Comp/Rebound: 5/5
QA1 EC1683-5P EC Series Street Shock, GM Mid/Fullsize 3-5 Valve LR Tie
Pro Shocks® SS200 Pro Non-Adjustable Street Stock Rear Shock
Pro Shocks® SS201 PRO Street Stock Non-Adjustable Shock, Rear
AFCO 1034 10 Series Stock Mount Shocks, Rear, Camaro, Comp 3/Reb 5