Big Block Chevy, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (8)
What's in the Box
Rodders and racers are known for wedging big engines into small spaces, so these big-block Chevy shorty headers are designed for applications where space is limited. They offer great flow in a compact package and will fit where many other headers won’t. These block hugger headers make difficult installations easy. These shorty headers are ceramic coated headers.
- Fits round-port cylinder heads
- Compact design fits a wide variety of applications
- Made from 16-gauge tubing
- Includes reducers, gaskets, and bolts
- 1-3/4” primary tube diameter
- 2-1/2” collector diameter
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations
- Will not fit 55-57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engines center two exhaust ports
- Fits standard deck big blocks only
Header Dimesnions (GIF)
Item Details1-3/4" primary, 2-1/2" collector
Armor Hot Coating (AHC) is a heat resistant, ceramic coating applied to the outside of the header. This coating will reflect heat, which helps retain more heat within the header tube while simultaneously speeding up the exhaust flow. Not only will this coating help you make more horsepower, it also keeps your headers rust-free, looking great, and lasting longer (when properly maintained). If you are looking for a show-quality finish for your headers, this is it! Our AHC will withstand exhaust temperatures of up to 1300¢ª F.
WarrantiesWarning: AHC coatings will burn and be damaged at exhaust temperatures above 1300 degrees. A lean fuel mixture can generate exhaust temperatures exceeding 1700-1900 degrees. If the coating is damaged due to a lean condition, the coating will not be warranted, but can be recoated for a fee.
You may also be interested in:
Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, PlainView$149.99Compare