Big Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, Black Painted
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Give your street rod a nostalgia look and help uncork its performance potential with these lakester headers for big-block Chevy V8s. The lakester header works great on early hoodless and fenderless rods like T-buckets, Model A's and 1932-1934 Fords. Vertical flanges allow you to connect the lake style headers to a muffled under-car exhaust when the end plates are on.
- Fits 396-502 B/B Chevy
- Hookups provided for under-chassis exhaust (2-1/2" O.D.)
- Block-off plate allows you to easily uncork headers
- 1-7/8" primaries, 4" collectors
Header Dimensions (GIF)
NOTE: Turn-outs NOT included. Headers come with end plates, but the turn outs are sold seperately.
- 1-7/8" primary tube diameter
- 4" collector cone diameter
- 2-1/2" O.D. street lead down tube diameter
Use the illustration below with these measurements:
- A = 4-1/2"
- B = 2-1/2"
- C = 27"
- D = 12-1/2"
- E = 6-1/2"
- F = 9"