Bearing & Seal Kit for Brake Kit 910-31941
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
- Tapered inner bearing cones
- Tapered inner bearing cups
- Tapered outer bearing cones
- Tapered outer bearing cups
ApplicationFor part number 910-31941
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePrice: $12.99More Info
Wheel Bearing Grease PackerMore Info
Performance Tool W1219 Grease & Oil Seal PullerPrice: $6.99More Info
Bearing Race and Seal Driver SetMore Info
Replacement Disc Brake Bearing Adapter for Early Ford Spindle$20.00More Info
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
Quickly packs bearings with new grease while forcing out old grease.
For removal of grease and oil seals. Two tip sizes accomodate many applications.
Quickly and easily installs wheel bearing races and seals without destruction to race or axle housing.
Set includes six discs to fit common bearing sizes: 1.565", 1.75", 1.965", 2.325", 2.47" and 2.555".
These replacement bearing adapters are intended to be used to replace damaged bearing and seal spacers from our Speedway brake kits.
- To replace damaged bearing & seal spacer from popular Speedway brake kits
- Will NOT adapt disc brakes on its own, other brackets & hardware required