B/B Chevy 396-454 Electric Water Pumps
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Electric Racing Water Pumps feature a specially machined housing to maximize flow. The lightweight aluminum assembly is flow-rated at 35+ gallons per minute and weighs less than 7 lbs. Pump draws 6-7 amps.
- Joints feature “O” ring gaskets for a perfect seal
- Black powdercoat finish
- Includes mounting hardware and wiring pig tail
- Length of aluminum inlet 3.375" (.75" of which is threaded 3/4")
- Block mount center to center: 2.30"
- From pump bottom to mounting surface: 1.625"
- From top of outlet shoulder to mounting surface: 3.625"
- Diameter of the pump: 4.00"
- Length outside to outside shoulders: 11.75"
- 10.00" of wiring off the pump, 5.00" off pigtail
You may also be interested in:
Big Block Chevy Short Aluminum Water PumpMore Info
Moroso 63520 Big Block Chevy Aluminum Short Water PumpMore Info
Our B/B Chevy water pumps feature a CNC machined iron impeller, ribbed aluminum housing, and a heavy duty bearing assembly. These mechanical pumps flow up to 35% more coolant than stock pumps. Plus, these aluminum pumps weigh less than half than the stock pump and require less power to operate.
- T6 aluminum
- Features an impeller with curved vanes for maximum flow, pressure, and equal distribution to both sides of the block
- Unique seal assembly for leak proof operation
- 3/4" bearing
910-15588 Instructions (PDF)
Note: Clearance from back of pump to engine block mount is .75" May interfere with some 8" balancers. Fan hub drilled for 1-3/4" and 2-1/8" bolt patterns.
Moroso first pioneered the aluminum water pump for racing over 15 years ago. Over the years, continual improvements have resulted in providing the best cooling system components available for competition use.
- Computer designed housing cast from 356-T6 aluminum
- Lightweight impeller maintains consistent coolant temp throughout the water jacket
- Prevents localized boiling, detonation, head warping and cracking
- Overall length of 5.80" from rear mounting face to hub face
Fits 1965-68 "Short" design 5/8" shaft B/B Chevy applications.
545-63520 Instructions (PDF)