Auto Meter 1302 Arctic White Gauge Set, Electric Speedo
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Auto Meter Arctic White Series gauge kits are the hottest thing going. These feature a domed glass lens. The programmable electric speedometer allows you to compensate for tire size and gear ratio with a push of a button.
Set includes all senders. Speedometer sender fits GM and Chrysler transmissions. If using a 1957-Up Ford transmission, you will need to purchase an additional speedo sender, part # 182-5292 (at right).
- 3-1/8" Electric speedometer
- 2-1/16" Electric oil pressure, water temp, fuel, voltmeter gauges
- Gauges illuminate via incandescent bulbs and around-the-dial lighting.
- Red and green bulb covers are included for a custom look.
You may also be interested in:
Auto Meter 1402 Designer Black Gauge Set, Electric SpeedoMore Info
Auto Meter 1385 White 12 Volt Electric ClockMore Info
Auto Meter 1398 White Electric TachometerMore Info
GPS Speedometer Sending UnitMore Info
Classic Instruments SN81 Sky Drive GPS Speedometer Sensors w/Cruise$299.99Price: $269.99More Info
Classic Instruments SN74 Electric Speedometer Calibration Module$129.99Price: $100.99More Info
Auto Meter 5292 Ford Electronic Speedometer Sending UnitMore Info
Auto Meter 5291 GM Electric Speedometer Sending UnitMore Info
Auto Meter 5289 GPS Sending Module-Universal for Electric Speedometers$212.99Price: $209.99More Info
When you’re ready to install instrumentation in your high-performance vehicle, don’t settle for slow and inaccurate factory equipment. Auto Meters Designer Black Series Gauge Kit features their famous high performance movements and is designed for a seamless dashboard mount for the ultimate driver information center.
- Advanced 90 degree air core movements
- Simple three wire installation (per guage)
- Programmable speedometer can compensate for tire size and gear ratio at the push of a button
- Electric sending units keep hazardous fluids in the engine compartment
- Sends collected data via an electrical signal to quick reacting, precise air core movements
- Gives you all the information that you need and nothing that you don’t
Gauge set includes all senders. (See Application tab)
Auto Meter Arctic White Series clocks feature quartz movement with a second hand, a vintage-style domed glass lens, and a chrome bezel. Gauge illuminates via an incandescent bulb and "around the dial" lighting. Red and green bulb covers are included for a custom look.
Auto Meter Arctic White Series tachs feature a vintage-style domed lens with a chrome bezel. Operates on 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines with points, electronic, and most 12V high performance racing ignitions. Gauge illuminates via an incandescent bulb and "around the dial" lighting. Red and green bulb covers are included for a custom look.Auto Meter Tach Wiring Guide (GIF)
- The latest in electronic speedometer senders
- Simple 4-wire hookup
- Completely sealed
- GPS triangulation gives true ground speed
- No calibration necessary
- For 8 or 16 pulse
- Must be mounted face up
- Clear view of sky is best unit can be mounted under dash/hood
- Must have minimum of 3" clearance between top of unit and steel
With the push of a button, these Classic Instruments Sky Drive GPS speedometer sensors can program your vehicle's speedometer from the convenience of your garage to read in miles per hour, kilometers per hour, or knots. They feature an omnidirectional antenna that gives you added mounting choices! They are designed to work with any Classic Instruments or other manufacturer's speedometer. The Classic Instruments Sky Drive GPS speedometer sensors include two additional wires, giving you additional features and benefits. One wire gives you an extra speed signal for cruise control, and another wire can activate a relay or light which does a variety of things, such as locking your doors or turning on a warning light at a predetermined speed.
- Uses GPS triangulation to calculate speed
- Works with all electronic speedometers
- Cruise control capability built in
- Relay trigger wire built-in for additional features such as speed timed door locks or speed indicator lights
With only two touches you can quickly and accurately program your speedometer. Classic Instruments SN74 installs in-line between the transmission pulse signal or ECM speed output and your electronic speedometer. The SN74 converts all known pulse signals, including pulse sendors that replace mechanical speedo cables on early transmissions, factory VSS (vehicle speed sensor), and the computer (ECM) output signals to 16,000 ppm or 8,000 ppm signals. It also includes an additional 8,000 ppm output signal for your cruise control. Real-time calibration feature allows total fine tuning. The filtered power source eliminates interference. This compact module works with most all aftermarket electronic speedometers and the module can be mounted anywhere inside your vehicle.
Auto Meter Ford Electronic Speedometer Sending Unit
Mechanical to electric speed sensor for use with all Auto Meter electronic speedometers.
7/8" - 18THD, Hall Effect sender, 16 pulse per rev. Includes pass-thru drive for cruise control. Adapts most GM and Chrysler transmissions with speedometer cable output to work with Auto Meter Electric Speedometers.
This unit allows nearly any electric speedometer to use free GPS signals to drive the speedometer. No more cables, no more calibration drives. If you've got an Auto Meter electronic speedometer, it's a plug and play solution. Calibration on non-Auto Meter speedometers takes about 10 seconds and doesn't require driving. The Module uses the fastest possible GPS technology for truly seamless functionality.
- Lightning fast 10Hz Signal
- Separate paintable 1" square antenna with optional magnetic attachment capability
- Waterproof antenna and module assembly (IP67 sealed)
- Factory calibrated for 16,000 pulses per mile
- One touch calibration
- Compatible with Electronic Speedometers Only