Auto Meter 2177 Auto Gage Mechanical Pressure Gauge, 1-1/2 Inch, 0-100
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These 1-1/2" rugged hi-vibration pressure gauges are made to mount directly on the engine to read fuel or oil pressure. Built tough to take it. 1/8" NPT male thread.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Replacement Senders for Oil, Water, FuelMore Info
Inline Fuel Pressure Adapter, -6 AN to 3/8 Inch NPT w/1/8 In NPT PortPrice: $10.99More Info
Auto Meter 5411 Pro-Comp Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge, 15 PSI, 2-5/8Price: $96.99More Info
Inline Fuel Pressure Adapter, -6 AN to -6 AN w/ 1/8Inch NPT, BlackPrice: $10.99More Info
Fuelab 71501 Fuel Pressure Gauge, 0-120 PSIMore Info
Fuel Pressure T-Off Fitting -6 AN Male - Female 1/8 NPTMore Info
Inline Fuel Pressure Adapter, -6 AN to -6 AN w/ 1/8Inch NPT, BlueMore Info
Inline Fuel Pressure Adapter, -8 AN to -8 AN w/ 1/8Inch NPT, BluePrice: $13.99More Info
These brass senders are intended to replace bad or used old senders with ease. They'll give you peace of mind, knowing your gauges are reading accurately. Choose from oil pressure, oil temperature, water temperature, and fuel pressure.
- 20 - 20 psi oil pressure 1/8" npt
- 230 - 230* water temp 1/2" npt
- 270 - 270* oil temp 1/2" npt
- Oil Pressure- Rated at 30 psi plus/minus 10 psi
- Fuel Pressure- Rated at 3 psi plus/minus 2 psi, 1/8" NPT threads
This fitting has 3/8" NPT male thread on one end, a 1/8" NPT female in the side and a AN6 male on the other. This fitting can screw into your fuel log, pump or regulator and then a fuel gauge can be threaded into the side.
All threaded parts must be installed with anti-seize.
These mechanical Pro-Comp Liquid Filled gauges are designed for racing applications with extreme vibrations or violent pounding.
The bourbon tube gauge mechanism is encased in a special dampening fluid that absorbs all vibrations. This protection not only provides steadiness to the pointer but also adds longer life to the instrument.
The most rugged gauges available. These tough liquid filled mechanical gauges have more than 20 years of race proven heritage in the most extreme racing conditions. These mechanical gauges are designed for racing applications with extreme vibrations or violent pounding.
FueLab mechanical fuel pressure gauges featurea black housing with a white face and black text.
- For use on regulators or fuel rails with gauge ports
- Direct mount 1/8” NPT fitting
- 1.5” diameter gauge face
- Not for use in passenger or driver’s compartments
Fuel pressure take off fittings with 1/8" NPT side port.
- Precision machined to ensure precise thread engagement
- Lightweight aluminum fittings are designed to match up with all AN performance hose and hose ends
- 37° sealing angle guarantees a positive seal at maximum operating pressures
- Lets you plumb your wing slider cylinder line into the power steering
- Cleans up cockpit
- Lightweight, strong construction
- Used on sprint cars to plumb wing slider cylinder line into power steering
- Anodized aluminum
- AN 6 male on one end; AN 6 female on other
- 1/8” NPT port for plumbing wing slider cylinder line
Learn more about flaring lines and how to select proper automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.