Auto Meter 2177 Auto Gage Mechanical Pressure Gauge, 1-1/2 Inch, 0-100
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These 1-1/2" rugged hi-vibration pressure gauges are made to mount directly on the engine to read fuel or oil pressure. Built tough to take it. 1/8" NPT male thread.
So far so good!
- Easy To Install And Easy
- None so far
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Replacement Senders for Oil, Water, FuelMore InfoCompare
Inline Fuel Pressure Adapter, -6 AN to 3/8 Inch NPT w/1/8 In NPT PortPrice: $10.99More InfoCompare
Auto Meter 5411 Pro-Comp Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge, 15 PSI, 2-5/8$96.99Price: $88.99More InfoCompare
Inline Fuel Pressure Adapter, -6 AN to -6 AN w/ 1/8Inch NPT, BlackPrice: $10.99More InfoCompare
Fuelab 71501 Fuel Pressure Gauge, 0-120 PSIMore InfoCompare
Earls 100187ERL Oil Filled 100 PSI Pressure Gauge$28.99Price: $27.40More InfoCompare
Fuel Pressure T-Off Fitting -6 AN Male - Female 1/8 NPTMore InfoCompare
Inline Fuel Pressure Adapter, -6 AN to -6 AN w/ 1/8Inch NPT, BlueMore InfoCompare
Inline Fuel Pressure Adapter, -8 AN to -8 AN w/ 1/8Inch NPT, BluePrice: $13.99More InfoCompare
These brass senders are intended to replace bad or used old senders with ease. They'll give you peace of mind, knowing your gauges are reading accurately. Choose from oil pressure, oil temperature, water temperature, and fuel pressure.
- 20 - 20 psi oil pressure 1/8" npt
- 230 - 230* water temp 1/2" npt
- 270 - 270* oil temp 1/2" npt
- Oil Pressure- Rated at 30 psi plus/minus 10 psi
- Fuel Pressure- Rated at 3 psi plus/minus 2 psi, 1/8" NPT threads
This fitting has 3/8" NPT male thread on one end, a 1/8" NPT female in the side and a AN6 male on the other. This fitting can screw into your fuel log, pump or regulator and then a fuel gauge can be threaded into the side.
All threaded parts must be installed with anti-seize.
These mechanical Pro-Comp Liquid Filled gauges are designed for racing applications with extreme vibrations or violent pounding.
The bourbon tube gauge mechanism is encased in a special dampening fluid that absorbs all vibrations. This protection not only provides steadiness to the pointer but also adds longer life to the instrument.
The most rugged gauges available. These tough liquid filled mechanical gauges have more than 20 years of race proven heritage in the most extreme racing conditions. These mechanical gauges are designed for racing applications with extreme vibrations or violent pounding.
Item Details0-15 psi, Must use braided stainless line, Isolator required if mounting fuel pressure gauge inside car
FueLab mechanical fuel pressure gauges featurea black housing with a white face and black text.
- For use on regulators or fuel rails with gauge ports
- Direct mount 1/8” NPT fitting
- 1.5” diameter gauge face
- Not for use in passenger or driver’s compartments
Happy Holleydays from Holley and Speedway Motors! SAVE 10% off select Holley performance products now thru December 31, 2015. Restrictions apply. Offer ends 12/31/15.
Glycerine (oil) filled for added durability in applications where vibration or pulsation is present. Stainless steel case and bezel, copper alloy internals. Sold Individually
- Design meets or exceeds ASME B40.100 pressure gauge standard
- Ideal for use in applications where vibration or pulsation is present
- Glycerine filled for added durability
Fuel pressure take off fittings with 1/8" NPT side port.
- Precision machined to ensure precise thread engagement
- Lightweight aluminum fittings are designed to match up with all AN performance hose and hose ends
- 37° sealing angle guarantees a positive seal at maximum operating pressures
- Lets you plumb your wing slider cylinder line into the power steering
- Cleans up cockpit
- Lightweight, strong construction
- Used on sprint cars to plumb wing slider cylinder line into power steering
- Anodized aluminum
- AN 6 male on one end; AN 6 female on other
- 1/8” NPT port for plumbing wing slider cylinder line
Learn more about flaring lines and how to select proper automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.