AFCO UMP Modified 1968-74 Nova Lower Control Arm, Left
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These UMP approved lower control arms are made of 1-1/4" D.O.M. tubing for maximum strength. Accepts Moog K6117 style press-in ball joints. Spring will need to be installed with closed end down and open end up.
Rod end spacer kit 910-34292 (sold separately) required for installation.
Item Details'68-'74 Nova
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
IMCA Modified Adj. Upper Control Arms Offset w/ Cross Shaft, 10-1/4 InPrice: $89.99More Info
AFCO 20002RL Offset Upper Control Arm-Aluminum Cross Shaft, 8-3/4 Inch$78.99More Info
Spacer Kit for UMP Nova Lower Control ArmsPrice: $12.99More Info
AFCO 20038-1 Standard 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball JointPrice: $23.99More Info
Thse IMCA approved upper control arms fit chassis listed and many more.
AFCO's foundation was built on fabricating tubular control arms for the racing industry. Because they pay attention to the details and adhere to the strictest manufacturing tolerances, AFCO control arms have been the choice of professional racers and chassis-builders for over two decades. The quality of fabricated chassis components, such as tubular control arms, is not something to take lightly. As a structural member of the suspension, a failure of a control arm due to improper design or poor workmanship can causes serious consequences.
- Cross shaft bushings are clearanced to allow shrinkage during the welding process
- Strong cold-stamped (not flame-cut) 3/16" ball joint plate for greater strength and consistency
- Accurate 10 degree angle built into ball joint ring to allow greater suspension travel
- Popular for GM clip
- Universal design for RH or LH use
- Uses 9/16" holes on 6" center
Rod end spacer kit for UMP Approved Nova lower control arms. These spacers fit into a 3/4 heim and the hole in the center of the spacers are .500". The spacer length is .750".
Not all ball joints are created equal. That's why AFCO uses the best components from the top manufacturers. There are many different design characteristics and manufacturing processes that account for the quality and performance of ball joints. These joints will give you the AFCO advantage!
Used on IMCA cars to raise roll center (raised pivot point).
- These ball joints use a 1973-95 GM Truck taper, but they have a longer (taller) stud than the stock GM part. The taller stud changes the pivot point due to its length, which in turn raises the car's roll center. Very common ball joint on IMCA Modifieds.
- Lower ball joint fits most stut cars, 1971-1976 Impala and most wide-type dirt cars. Press-In.
- Fits most popular racing and passenger car spindles.