AFCO 80103FNP Mopar B/C-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator-26.75x19 In
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators feature 2" mounting flanges which can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
- 1962-70 Plymouth Belvedere
- 1965-74 Plymouth Satellite/Road Runner
- 1965-74 Dodge Coronet/Charger
- 1962-64 Dodge Polara
- 1962-64 Plymouth Savoy
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsFiller Location: L
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
Dry Weight: 13.75 lbs
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Built-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
More Like This
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
AFCO 80127FNP Mopar E-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator 24.25 x 19 In
Griffin Radiators 4-242BX-FAX 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 22 x 22 Inch
AFCO 80101FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 27-1/2 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO Performance Aluminum Radiator, 22-3/8 x 19 Inch, Mopar A-Body
AFCO 80100FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80103FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 26 Inch Ford/Mopar
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!