AFCO 20229N Nylon Front Eye Chrysler Type Leaf Spring Bushing
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
- 3-piece design allows front eye to rotate as spring moves
- Inner sleeve protects bushing and mount hardware for longer part life
- Fits Chrysler-type spring
ApplicationFits front eye on Chrysler type leaf springs.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 20229P Chrysler-Type Pivoting Front Leaf Spring BushingMore Info
Garage Sale - AFCO Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 64 Lb. Rate, 7-1/2 Inch ArchMore Info
AFCO 20231 Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 142 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch ArchMore Info
Fits front eye on AFCO Chrysler type leaf springs and eliminates binding. Only fits AFCO Chrysler springs (see Notes tab).
- Replaces rubber bushing and gets rid of bind
- Allows front eye to rotate and twist in order to react to spring movement
- Promotes more consistent handling
O.D of bushing is 1.490".
AFCO mono-leaf springs are constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium steel and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. These springs are then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials. These are the best steel mono-leafs you can buy!
Front eye bushing included.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Racers using leaf springs realize the importance of accurate arch, load capacity and durability. AFCO leaf springs are the highest quality racing springs available and give you features not available in any other leaf spring. These multi-leaf springs are constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium steel and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. The springs are then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials.
Front bushing included.
- Chrom-vanadium alloy spring steel material is superior to others and provides consistent rates over a longer life span
- Teflon rub blocks between leafs reduces friction and maintains consistency of rate
- Tapered leafs reduce stress by 30-40%, prevents loss of arch
- Front bushing included
- Shot-peened after arching to reduce tensile stress, provides 3-5 times more service life to the spring
- Fits 1966-74 Mopar B body cars
- Car Weight: 2300-2800 lbs
- Arch: 6-5/8"
- Nominal Rate: 142
- Popular choice rate for stock replacement is 142, 4" arch (20230)
AFCO Spring Rate Chart (GIF)