AFCO 200-1002 Low Friction 1978-88 GM A/G-Body Front Suspension
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This Low Friction kit from AFCO frees up your front suspension and allows it to work the way it was designed. The kit includes low friction ball joints, lightweight lower arm bushings with nylon inserts, and solid steel upper arm bushings. Due to the superior materials used, this kit promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. soft rubber bushings). Perfect or ProTouring, SCCA, and Drag Racing cars.
- Assembled kits for easy ordering
- No modifications necessary-simply choose your application and go
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Precision machining promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Kits contain lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
Each kit contains: (4) ball joints, (4) upper control arm bushings, and (4) lower control arm bushings.
- '78-'88 Chevrolet Malibu, Monte Carlo
- '78-'87 Pontiac Lemans, Grand Prix
- '78-'87 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- '78-'87 Buick Regal
Item Details'78-'88 Chevelle/Malibu/Monte Carlo
'78-'87 Cutlass, Lemans/Gran Prix, Regal/Special, Cutlass
You may also be interested in:
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePrice: $12.99More Info
Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1978-88 Monte Carlo, MalibuMore Info
Sweet Mfg. 208-08210 1964-88 GM Power Steering Box, 8:1, .210 ValvePrice: $749.99More Info
AFCO 3840CF Pro Touring Double Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge TruckPrice: $339.99More Info
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
Energy Suspension Master Bushing Sets are the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers just don't offer! Energy's complete Master Set both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance handling to any vehicle. Energy's special HYPER-FLEX polyurethane formula is of a higher durometer (firmness) than rubber materials, which assures long-lasting performance as well as a firm chassis feel. These master bushing sets offer coverage front to back of the vehicle's chassis.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" feel
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss
- Proven by both professional and amateur racers alike
- Both restores and improves suspension to better than new performance
- Made of Energy's HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane
- Heavy duty metal sleeves and components are used for increased strength
- Front & Rear Control Arm Bushings
- Front End Link Set
- Rear Coil Spring Isolators
- Transmission Mount
- Ball Joint and Tie Rod End Set
NOTE: Sets do not contain sway bar components because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer.
These Sweet 700 Series Sportsman power steering boxes have new quick ratio gear sets in them which significantly speeds up the steering. This steering box features new inner working components with a re-manufactured housing. Fits most 1964-1988 GM passenger cars.
-6 AN hose fittings. 13/16" 36-spline input.
When using a steering quickener, we recommend using a .185 valve steering box. Anything higher will be extremely hard to steer!
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 4" Stroke - 10.90" Comp - 14.90" Ext
- 12.25"-13.25" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
Note: You may need to "slot" the tie bar mount.
For application information see Application tab.