AFCO 3890M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Double Adj - Mopar
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable REAR shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
- Lightweight aluminum construction also helps dissipate heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Compression settings are adjusted via a body-mounted know with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready
See Applications tab for Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth chassis fittment.
Item DetailsDouble Adjustable
15.90" Comp, 24.90" Ext
Warning - The chart below is a general guide only. We highly recommend you measure your chassis for proper length and mount points before ordering.
- '74-'78 Fullsize
- '57-'64 Fullsize
- '70-'74 Challenger
- '65-'72 Charger/Coronet
- '75-'76 Cordoba
- '77-'79 Magnum
- '64-'76 Dart
- '62-'78 Monaco
- '61-'62 Monaco
- '64-'74 Barracuda
- '73-'74 Satellite/Belvedere
- '65-'72 Satellite/Belvedere
- '62-'70 Savoy/Fury/Belvedere
- '67-'70 GTX
- '68-'75 Roadrunner
- '64-'76 Duster/Valiant
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other.
- Coil-over kit hardware is included. Coil spring NOT included.
- Body Mount: 5/8" I.D. Bearing (1/2" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (5/8" wide)
More Like This
AFCO 3290RR 32 Series Adj. Mono-Tube Shock, 9 Inch 4-Link, Right Rear
AFCO 6290SA Silver Series Dirt Late Model Shock-9 In, Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 62936-48Z 62 Series Late Model Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 4-8
AFCO 3290SA 32 Series Double Adj Mono-Tube Alum Shocks-9 In. Swing Arm
AFCO 62936-36Z 62 Series Late Model Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 6290SP 62 Series Dirt Late Model Shock, Special Order, 9 Inch
AFCO 6290SPZ Silver Series Late Model Pavement Shock, 9 Inch, Special
AFCO 6290LRF 62 Series Double Adj. Shock, Left Rear Traction, 9 Inch
AFCO Silver Series Dirt Late Model 4-Link 9 Inch Shock, Rear Slick
AFCO 3790RZ 13T Series Large 8 Inch Threaded Twin-Tube Shock-RR 4-Link