AFCO 3875F Eliminator 1993-02 Camaro Front Shocks - Single Adj
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable FRONT shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
Single (Rebound) Adjustable shocks are an economical alternative that gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Lightweight aluminum construction easily dissipates heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready
Fits 1993-2002 GM F-Body (Chevy Camaro, Pontiac Firebird). Coil-over kit hardware is included.
Item DetailsSingle Adjustable
13.90" Comp, 20.90" Ext
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Coil spring NOT included.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar Mount w/ 2.625" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
You may also be interested in:
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 4 InchView$74.99Compare
AFCO 6875F Reactor 1993-02 Camaro Front Drag ShocksView$199.99Compare