AFCO DirectFit Radiators - Chevy Fullsize 1967-88
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
AFCO's Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Chevrolet Fullsize with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool both Small Blocks and Big Blocks (even with a power adder!).
Chevrolet A-Body with S/B or B/B V8
- 1970-77 Chevy Monte Carlo
- 1968-77 Chevy Chevelle/Malibu
- 1969-73 Buick V8 Skylark/GS/GSX (GM A-Body)
- 1973-77 Buick V8 Regal (GM A-Body)
- 1975-79 Buick V8 Skylark (GM X-Body)
- 1978-87 Buick V8 Regal (GM G-Body)
- '71-'79 Impala/Caprice V-8 OEM 28-3/8" core
- '71-'74 Bel Air/Biscayne V-8 OEM 28-3/8" core
- '80-'86 Impala/Caprice V-8 OEM 28-3/8" core
- 1967-77 Oldsmobile V8 Cutlass/442/Hurst Olds
- 1971-76 Oldsmobile V8 Custom Cruiser
- 1978-88 Oldsmobile V8 Cutlass/442/Hurst Olds
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlet/Outlet in factory locations
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" O.D.
- Inlet Diameter: 1.25" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1.5" O.D.
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
You may also be interested in:
Stainless Steel Expansion Tank, 3 Inch x 10 InchView$44.99Compare