AFCO DirectFit Radiators - Chevy Fullsize 1967-88
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
AFCO's Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Chevrolet Fullsize with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool both Small Blocks and Big Blocks (even with a power adder!).
Chevrolet A-Body with S/B or B/B V8
- 1970-77 Chevy Monte Carlo
- 1968-77 Chevy Chevelle/Malibu
- 1969-73 Buick V8 Skylark/GS/GSX (GM A-Body)
- 1973-77 Buick V8 Regal (GM A-Body)
- 1975-79 Buick V8 Skylark (GM X-Body)
- 1978-87 Buick V8 Regal (GM G-Body)
- '71-'79 Impala/Caprice V-8 OEM 28-3/8" core
- '71-'74 Bel Air/Biscayne V-8 OEM 28-3/8" core
- '80-'86 Impala/Caprice V-8 OEM 28-3/8" core
- 1967-77 Oldsmobile V8 Cutlass/442/Hurst Olds
- 1971-76 Oldsmobile V8 Custom Cruiser
- 1978-88 Oldsmobile V8 Cutlass/442/Hurst Olds
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlet/Outlet in factory locations
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" O.D.
- Inlet Diameter: 1.25" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1.5" O.D.
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
You may also be interested in:
Stainless Steel Expansion Tank, 3 Inch x 10 InchMore Info
Walker 345 Radiator Transmission Cooler 90 Degree FittingsMore Info
Steel 135 Degree Radiator Hose ConnectorsMore Info
AFCO 80152-16 Billet Aluminum Radiator CapMore Info
If you run a high compression or blower motor in your hot rod, you will need this tank. The big 3" diameter oversize tank gives you the added capacity needed. Attractive, stainless steel construction. Mounting hardware included.
- Useful anywhere a larger capacity tank is needed
- Use as an overflow tank from the radiator
- Cannot be pressurized
Learn more about cooling with recovery systems and how they work by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
1/8" NPT and screw into most standard radiator transmission coolers. 90° for 5/16" steel line.
These 135° bend steel tubes allow you to build custom radiator/coolant hoses. Each tube features a bead at each end to keep the hose from coming off under pressure. Can be cut to length.
This 16 lb. radiator cap is made of billet aluminum and fully polished.
Learn more about cooling systems, how to choose the proper pressure cap, and how they work by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.