AFCO 3840CF Pro Touring Double Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 4" Stroke - 10.90" Comp - 14.90" Ext
- 12.25"-13.25" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
Note: You may need to "slot" the tie bar mount.
For application information see Application tab.
- 1979-92 Dodge Truck
- 1982-96 Blazer, S-10 (2WD only)
- 1964-87 El Camino
- 1967-69 Camaro
- 1964-83 Malibu
- 1974-79 Chevy II, Nova
- 1973 Nova Non-H.D. Rear
- 1973 Nova with H.D. Rear (may need to "slot" tie bar mount)
- 1968-72 with Monoleaf Springs
- 1968-72 with Multileaf Springs (may need to "slot" tie bar mount)
- 1963-82 Corvette
- 1965-86 Fullsize
- 1955-57 Fullsize
- 1970-88 Monte Carlo
- 1975-80 Chevy Monza (and equivalent GM H-Body)
- 1972-77 Vega
- (Buick, Olds, Pontiac, Equivalent Body for most years)
Be sure to check extended & compressed dimensions.
NotesDouble Adjustable (Rebound & Compression)
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The Double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, this shock gives the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
QA1 TS507 Chevy Adjustable Front Shock$154.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
This aluminum-bodied QA1 Stocker Star Adjustable Front Shock bolt right in where your stockers were and give you twelve valving options to tune your ride and features external adjustment with the knob on the outside of the shock.
- Easy bolt-in installation
- Deflective disc valving - increased valving response, control and consistency
- On-the-car valving adjustment - no more removing shocks to adjust valving, simply turn the knob
- 5/8” centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rod - increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex
- Forged aluminum body - lightweight, stronger than billet
- Bright anodized body for a show-winning appearance
- 3-step sealing system - exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion
- Dyno tested and serialized assures consistency in production and performance
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
AFCO 1020 10 Series Street Stock Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 7/7$74.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Whatever your street stock choice, AFCO has the stock mount shock for you. These K-Series gas pressure shocks are built with the valving you need for racing, but are assembled in a "stock" configuration body to meet most track rules. The split-valve shocks offer additional tuning capabilities over the standard valving.
Available Split Valves - Part # 1061022 is a "split valve - easy up" shock used on the front to promote weight transfer under acceleration. This will enhance forward traction.
AFCO K-Series shocks are built to the highest quality standards and will deliver the control you need to keep your tires planted and your horsepower working for you.
- Compressed Length: 9.375"
- Extended Length: 13.375"
- 1955-86 GM Full Midsize
- 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird
- 1965-86 Ford Fullsize, Montego and Cougar
Item DetailsComp. Length: 9.375"
Extended Length: 13.375"