AFCO Aluminum Radiators 1938 Chevy Car
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
For 1938 Chevrolet passenger cars.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- Height w/o Brackets & Filler: 27-1/8"
- Width w/o Brackets: 17"
- Brackets are angled - top towards engine, bottom is forward
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Chevy EngineView$629.99Compare
AFCO 1938 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy EngineView$629.99Compare