AFCO 1966-67 Chevelle V8 Aluminum Radiators
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
With the AFCO Direct Fit aluminum radiators you can use the same tools to install your new radiator as you did to remove the old one. These radiators were designed for a drop-in direct fit into the 1966 and 1967 Chevelle/Malibu V8 with no modifications needed. Has enough cooling capacity to handle high performance Big Blocks & Small Blocks.
Direct replacement for OEM 16-1/8" x 24-5/8" core radiators.
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
You may also be interested in:
Speedway 1966-70 Chevelle/Impala Aluminum RadiatorView$329.99Compare
AFCO Direct Fit 1966-67 Chevelle Aluminum RadiatorsView$574.99Compare