AFCO 1962-67 Nova V8 Radiator - OEM Downflow
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
The '62-'67 Nova continues to be the choice of many car builders today for their ability to achieve high horsepower-to-weight ratios. AFCO designed these OEM-style vertical core radiators to maintain the OEM styling, while gaining increased cooling capacity. It bolts into the stock mounting hole locations for simple installation. No cutting or drilling is required.
NOTE: Use 1966-67 thermostat housing and upper hose. The 6-Cylinder shroud will not fit with the bracket assembly on this radiator.
GM X-Body with S/B or B/B V8
- 1962-67 Chevy II Nova
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Overall Height: 20-1/4"
- Overall Width: 23-1/4"
- Brackets for shroud and mount to cradle are 25" on center holes
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)