AFCO 1949-54 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
Item Details*Please see Notes tab for index abbreviations.*
You may also be interested in:
Radiator Rubber PadsMore Info
1949-52 Chevy Car Steel Fuel TankMore Info
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Brake Pedal/Master/Booster AssemblyPrice: $399.99More Info
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Passenger Car Disc Brake Conversion KitMore Info
This set of radiator pads consists of two pieces of 1/4" thick rubber. One set provides enough rubber for all four brackets in our radiator mount bracket kit 91734700-STL.
- All new reproduction tanks made from specially treated steel
- 18 gallon capacity
- Comes with flange for fuel injection pickup or use fuel line outlet for carb
- Includes original-style, extra-length mounting straps & hardware, sending unit gasket, and fuel injection block-off plate & gasket
- Accepts original or other after market sending units from Stewart Warner, VDO, Classic and others
Note: Straps included are not pre-formed or "ready-to-bolt-in". The shape of the straps shown in photo may vary from shipment and the bends are for shipping purposes only. Customer will need to form the straps to fit application.
Use this great conversion kit to make your old Chevy stop safely and reliably when converted over to an automatic transmission application. Use in conjunction with front disc brake conversion 910-1954 and rear drum brakes.
- Direct bolt in for 1949-54 Chevy cars
- Corvette-style dual reservoir master cylinder
- 7" dual diaphragm booster
- Black powder coat and gold zinc finish
- For disc/drum applications
- Modification to stock brake lines required
- For automatic transmission application only
Works well when used with 1949-54 Chevy car front disc brake conversion kit 910-1954.
This kit allows you to upgrade your 1949-1954 Chevy car to front disc brakes and retain the original 5 on 4-3/4 inch bolt pattern. Front disc brakes provide a significant improvement in braking performance versus the drum brakes your old Chevy came with. This kit includes everything you need to convert your stock 1949-1954 Chevy car to disc brakes.
- Works with stock passenger car spindles
- No machining required
- 11" diameter vented rotors
- 2-1/2" single-piston brake calipers
- 5 on 4-3/4 inch bolt pattern
- Works with most 15" diameter wheels
- Not for straight axle
- Works best with 1949-54 Chevy brake pedal/master/booster assembly 910-19542