Aeromotive 13301 Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator, 3-60 PSI
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
A dual purpose, universal fuel pressure regulator for EFI or carbureted applications. Base fuel pressure is adjustable from 3 to 20 PSI with standard spring(installed), or from 20 to 60 PSI with high pressure spring (included). Also acts as a rising rate fuel pressue regulator which raises pressure on a 1:1 ratio with boost. All ports are 3/8" NPT, with one inlet and three outlets on the main body and one return port on the bottom. Bypass fuel pressure regualtor design provides the ultimate, dynamic fuel pressure control.
- Gasoline compatible only
- Can regulate any fuel pump between 100 and 250 GPH
- Fuel pressure rises on a 1:1 ratio when referencing boost
- All ports are 3/8” NPT, with one inlet and three outlets on the main body and one return port on the bottom
- Bypass design provides the ultimate, dynamic fuel pressure control
910-12804 Instructions (PDF)
Note: Requires a return line to be installed from the bottom of the regulator to the top of the tank.
You may also be interested in:
Holley 12-803 Fuel Pressure Regulator, 2-Port, 4.5-9 PSIMore Info
Aeromotive 11209 High Output Billet Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSIMore Info
Aeromotive 11203 SS Series Red High Output Billet Fuel PumpMore Info
Aeromotive 13109 Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator, 40-75 PSIMore Info
Aluminum Allen Pipe Plugs, 3/8 Inch NPTMore Info
90 Degree Flare Adaptor, AN6 to 3/8 Inch NPTMore Info
Blue Straight AN6 Flare Adapter to 3/8 Inch Aluminum Pipe FittingMore Info
These adjustable fuel pressure regulators from Holley can be adjusted from 4-1/2 to 9 PSI to regulate fuel pressure for various types of carburetors. Fuel pump regulator works well with Holley high performance fuel pumps. Use one fuel regulator per fuel bowl for high flow applications.
This fuel pressure regulator has a 3/8" NPT gauge port and requires reducer 617-6157 to install a fuel pressure gauge.
427-12803 Instructions (PDF)
This is the new standard in 12-volt electric fuel pumps. This pump boasts a high-quality billet aluminum body and pumping mechanism that feature Aeromotive's proprietary composite rotors, stainless steel vanes and precious-ground, heat-treated steel plates. The black pump has a flow volume exceeding 90 GPH and is internally regulated to 7 psi, making it ideal for carbureted street applications up to 600 horse power. Has a polished body that look great on any street rod or race car.
- Durable billet construction
- Fuel flow exceeds 90 GPH at 5 PSI and draws less than 5 amps.
- Internally regulated to 7 PSI
- Eliminates the need for a separate regulator on most carburetors
- Rated for continuous duty
- Pumping mechanism features a composite rotor, stainless steel vanes and heat treated steel top and bottom plates for durability
- 3/8” NPT inlet and outlet ports
This is the new standard in 12-volt electric fuel pumps. This high flow fuel pump boasts a high-quality billet aluminum body and pumping mechanism that feature Aeromotive's proprietary composite rotors, stainless steel vanes and precious-ground, heat-treated steel plates.
The red version is for street/strip or mild racing applications and flows more than 140 GPH with 18-20 psi of pressure and will need an external regulator.
Has a polished body that looks great on any street rod or race car.
- P/N 910-11203 features 3/8” NPT inlet and outlet ports.
- Perfect for use with a Bypass Regulator (P/N 910-12804).
- Fuel flow exceeds 140 GPH at 13.5 volts.
- Pump provides 14 PSI fuel pressure – perfect for cars that leave hard.
- Pumping mechanism features our proprietary composite rotor, stainless steel vanes and precision ground, heat treated steel plates.
- Ideal for dedicated nitrous delivery.
- Alcohol compatible.
- Low current draw. (under 5 amps)
A stock fuel regulator may be fine for some, but they are not designed for performance or adjustability. The Aeromotive A1000 rising rate fuel pressure regulator allows you to adjust fuel pressure from 40-75 PSI and has a 1:1 boost referencing ratio if needed. EFI fuel pressure regulator has two -6 AN female O-ring inlet ports, and one outlet. There is also a 1/8" NPT port to mount a pressure gauge if desired.
- Base pressure adjustable from 40-75 PSI
- Gasoline and alcohol compatible
- Fuel pressure rises on a 1:1 ratio with boost
- 1/8” NPT gauge port
- Provides (2) ORB-06 inlet ports and (1) ORB-06 return port
- Bypass fuel pressure regulator
910-13109 Instructions (PDF)
Pipe to 90° flare adaptor. 37° AN.
These straight flare adaptors connect 3/8" pipe to straight -6 AN fittings. They are lightweight aluminum and feature a 37° sealing angle. Order your desired size.
- Precision machined to ensure precise thread engagement
- Lightweight aluminum fitting
- -6 AN to 3/8" aluminum pipe
- 37° sealing angle guarantees a positive seal at maximum operating pressures
- Available in Blue anodized finish for a custom look