X-Ring 130 Link Micro Sprint Chain
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
- Works for micro sprints
- Features an X-ring shaped seal, includes two lubrication pools and seal points versus the single seal point/pool design of a regular o-ring chain
- Less torsional friction
- Increased high-stress performance
- 30% longer wear life compared to standard o-ring chains
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Lucas 10393 Sprocket and Chain Lube Aerosol, 11oz$7.99Price: $6.99More Info
Master Link For X-Ring ChainsPrice: $4.99More Info
Chain Breaker Press And Riveting ToolPrice: $80.99More Info
Designed with an additive package to prolong the life of sprockets and chains. Fortified with “moly” and other dry film lubricants, you can expect less friction at high RPM’s for less drag and longer component life.
- Water resistant
- Heat resistant
- Resist slinging
- Less friction
- Provides excellent anti-rust protection
Master link for 279-324 (120 link) and 279-325 (130 link) RK 520 SXO X-Ring chains.
- Complete chain tool for most 520, 525 and 530 standard o-ring chains
- Break, press and rivet your chain with one compact tool
- Will rivet hollow nose master links (will not rivet solid soft-nose pins)
- Will push pin completely through link/side plate
- Hardened body, riveting tip and breaker pin for strength and durability
- Removable handle for compact storage
- Perfect for your tool chest if you have a chain with a rivet master link
- 1 year limited warranty