World Products 053040-2 Ford Windsor Sr. Complete Cylinder Heads
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (7)
What's in the Box
Jack Roush Racing designed this high density cast iron head to be the most powerful head for 5.0 Fords. When it comes to high performance replacements for factory cast iron heads, World’s WINDSOR SR. boasts 200cc ports and 64cc exhausts ports, which flow a substantially larger volume of air than any OEM Ford head. Add a highly efficient combustion chamber design and larger valves, and you have big bolt-on power! This head is also a 50-State emissions legal factory replacement.
This particular head comes assembled with flat tappet springs. They can be used with a racing solid lifter camshaft, or they could also be used with a hydraulic roller camshaft. Using them in conjunction with a solid roller camshaft would require changing the valve springs on the heads.
- Head is sold individually
- 64cc Combustion Chambers
- Intake Runner: 200cc
- Exhaust Port: 64cc
- Machined for 2.02 Intake & 1.60 Exhaust valves (11/32" stem)
- Valve Seats: Intake (integral), exhaust (hardened)
- Valve Guides: Integral cast iron
- Spring Seats: Machined for 1.560" and 1.250"
- Raised Valve Cover Rail
- Spark Plugs: 14MM, .460" Reach with 5/8" Hex Plugs, Tapered Seat
- Manley stainless steel valves
- 7° Manley retainers and keepers
- 1.437" Dual Valve Springs
- Max Lift .600"
- 130 lb. Seat Pressure @ 1.825" Install Height
- 340 lb. @ 1.210"
- Coil bind @ 1.160"
824-53040 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsFlat Tappet Ready
- Intake Port Dimension 2.00" X 1.12"
- Exhaust Port Dimension 1.30" X 1.22"
Head Flow @ .600" Lift
- 255 intake, 177 exhaust (Super Flow 1050)
- 272 intake, 191 exhaust (Super Flow 600)
All heads flowed with a standard .750" intake plate, without exhaust tube, and 28" of water.
- Head Gasket: Fel Pro 1011 or Speedway 344-1011
- Intake Gasket: Fel Pro 1250
- Exhaust Gasket: Fel Pro 1415 or Speedway 344-1415
Heat Bolt Torque Specs:
- 289-302 Upper row 80 Ft Lbs, Lower row 70 Ft Lbs.
- 351W All Bolts 105 Ft Lbs.
- Rocker Arm Studs 55 Ft Lbs, Using Thread Sealent Upon Installation