Disc Brake Kit for Spindle Mount Wheels
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (6)
What's in the Box
Our lightweight T-bucket disc brake kit for wire wheels includes 360 degree caliper brackets, steel rotors, Wilwood aluminum single piston, floating calipers and hardware. Works with '37-'48 style Ford passenger car spindles.
Note: Wire wheel and spindle are shown in photo for reference only and are NOT included in the brake kit.
- Caliper uses the .49” thick, 1.1 cubic inch Dynalite Single quick change pads
- Multiple 1/8"-27 NPT inlet and bleed screw locations
- Black anodized to resist corrosion
- OEM-style rubber brake hoses generally cannot be adapted to Wilwood calipers. The caliper inlet fitting is a 1/8-27 NPT. The preferred method is to use steel adapter fittings at the caliper, either straight, 45 or 90 degree and enough steel braided line to allow for full suspension travel and turning radius, lock to lock.
- Piston Bore: 1.75"
- Maximum Rotor Width: 0.25"
- Minimum Rotor Width: 0.18"
- Caliper Weight: 1.40 lbs.
- Caliper Dimensions (Link)
You may also be interested in:
Straight 3/8 Inch-24 IFF to AN 4 Male AdaptersView$9.99Compare
Wire Wheels Kit for Front Ford Spindles, 16 x 3.5View$1,299.99Compare
Radir 18x3 Inch Spindle Mount Wheel, PolishedView$549.99Compare