Disc Brake Kit for Spindle Mount Wheels
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Our lightweight T-bucket disc brake kit for wire wheels includes 360 degree caliper brackets, steel rotors, Wilwood aluminum single piston, floating calipers and hardware. Works with '37-'48 style Ford passenger car spindles.
Note: Wire wheel and spindle are shown in photo for reference only and are NOT included in the brake kit.
- Caliper uses the .49” thick, 1.1 cubic inch Dynalite Single quick change pads
- Multiple 1/8"-27 NPT inlet and bleed screw locations
- Black anodized to resist corrosion
- OEM-style rubber brake hoses generally cannot be adapted to Wilwood calipers. The caliper inlet fitting is a 1/8-27 NPT. The preferred method is to use steel adapter fittings at the caliper, either straight, 45 or 90 degree and enough steel braided line to allow for full suspension travel and turning radius, lock to lock.
- Piston Bore: 1.75"
- Maximum Rotor Width: 0.25"
- Minimum Rotor Width: 0.18"
- Caliper Weight: 1.40 lbs.
- Caliper Dimensions (Link)
You may also be interested in:
Braided Stainless AN 12 Inch Brake LineMore Info
Straight 3/8 Inch-24 IFF to AN 4 Male AdaptersMore Info
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Chrome Spindles w/ King Pins InstalledMore Info
Wire Wheels Kit for Front Ford Spindles, 16 x 3.5More Info
Radir 18 x 3 Inch Spindle Mount Wheels, 1937-48 Ford SpindlesMore Info
Braided stainless covering over a Teflon inner liner. These are perfect for brake lines, clutch lines and gauge lines. These have straight AN3 or AN4 fittings on both ends. Sold each.
AN 3 O.D. is .265 and AN 4 O.D. is .305
Select applicable length. AN size is the "-#" at the end of each part number.
AN male all Steel adapters sold in pairs.
Now you can dress up your '28-'48 Ford front axle with these chrome forged 4140 steel spindles. They come complete with bushings installed and '37-'41 style kingpins fitted.
- Superior strength compared to original spindles
- Modeled after the '37-'41 round-back design
- Uses '37-'41 Ford kingpins
- For Ford axles '28-'48
- Will not work with '28-'36 hubs
- Complete with kingpin kit
- Bushings fitted to pin and installed
Don't forget to include our spindle nut kit (910616004) with these spindles.
Note: Not to be used with disc brake kits 91031942 or 91631903 as these kits require modification to the spindle which is not recommended for chrome spindles.
Looking to put skinnies on the front of your T-bucket? This complete kit mounts two 16" x 3-1/2" chrome spoke wire wheels to '37-'48 Ford car spindles. Wheels look great with a 130/90H-16 motorcycle tire.
Kit includes (2) wheels, (2) billet-style aluminum hub caps, and all necessary bearings and seals.
Perfect for your traditional style hot rod, t-bucket, or drag car, these spoke spindle mount wheels from Radir Wheels feature a 1-piece cast aluminum design and heat treaded for strength. These dragster/gasser style wheels are designed to mount to 1937-48 Ford spindles and will accept Wilwood and Hurst/Airheart style disc brake kits.
- Satin finish aluminum
- Front runner only
- Size 18" x 3"
- Faithful 12 spoke design
- For 1937-48 Ford spindles
- Accepts Airheart or Wilwood brakes