Winters 1 Inch Midget Gear Set
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Lubrication Engineers SAE 140 Weight Gear Oil, 1 GallonMore Info
Oil Drip Pan for Quick Change UnitsMore Info
B&J Midget Quick Change GearsMore Info
Winters Performance 6703HD Midget Rear End Cover GasketMore Info
Whether you're running a stock flattie and rearend or hopped-up overhead and quick change, you need to run a good gear lube. Remember that your rearend was designed fifty plus years ago and needs all the help it can get. The biggest improvement you can give it is a lubricant that will allow the gears to survive the highway speeds that cars see today. L.E. gear oil is what we use in our 350 mph streamliner, that uses a V-8 quick change, without failure. The "red stuff" provides superior lubrication for long gear life. You can't win if you don't finish. We suggest 90 weight for the street and 140 weight for extreme uses.
- Formulated using blends of high quality paraffinic and synthetic base fluids
- Contains a highly shear stable tackiness
- Unique blend of base fluids and thermally stable EP additives
- Separates readily from water
- Contains non-silicone defoaming additives
- Contains no solids
- Contains DUOLEC LE's proprietary dual acting liquid wear-reducing and extreme pressure additive
LE Gear Oil Data Sheet (PDF)
All aluminum construction. Easily pours hot oil with built-in corner spout. Comfortable, ergonomic handle. Max capacity is 6 quarts.
- All aluminum construction
- Easty to pour hot oil with built in corner spout
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle
These are the lightest and strongest gears available! Each gear is hand finished and inspected for superior quality. Gears are 1" wide and made for 6-spline rearends. Please use the chart below to determine which set(s) you need!
Quick change rear cover gasket features a special steel center for long life. Reusable.