Wilwood 260-7563 Tandem Master Cylinder w/ Remote Reservoirs, 1 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Tandem remote master cylinders provide one of the safest ways to actuate four wheel or dual caliper axle brake systems. This versatile, lightweight and easily adapted master cylinder provides single pushrod activation of two separate brake fluid circuits. By completely isolating the fluid reservoirs and circuits, the front and rear brakes are able to operate independently of each other and provide a safety net should any one side of the system become inoperable. Shipped complete with the master cylinder and all necessary hardware including 30 inches of hose that can be cut to the desired length for remote mounting of the two 4 ounce fluid reservoirs.
- Can be bolted directly to Wilwood single mount pedals
- 50/50 front/rear brake output from a 1.00" bore with 1.10" stroke
- Great match for Wilwood's Bolt-On-Disc Brake Kit systems configured from OE components
- Reservoirs can be either remote or master cylinder mounted
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
More Like This
Wilwood 260-8794 Tandem Master Cylinder w/ Fixed Reservoirs, 1 In Bore
Wilwood Combination Remote Fill Master Cylinder Kit
Wilwood 260-2636 Integral Reservoir Alum. Master Cylinder, 5/8 In Bore
Wilwood 261-13269-BK H/V Tandem Master Cylinder Kit, Brkt/Valve, 1 In.
Wilwood 261-13269-P High Volume Tandem Master Cylinder Kit, 1 In. Bore
Wilwood 261-13269 H/V Tandem Master Cylinder Kit, Brkt/Valve, 1 Inch
Wilwood 260-8555-BK High Volume Tandem Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Wilwood High Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder
Wilwood Compact Master Cylinder
Dual Feed Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Sleeve