Wilwood Tandem Master Cylinders, 1 Inch Bore
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Wilwood’s tandem chamber master cylinders represent the latest refinements in brake pressure actuation and fluid control. The exclusive Wilwood features incorporated in this innovative and unique new design make it the perfect choice for a wide range of custom manual or power brake applications.
Each master cylinder is configured with full separation between the front and rear reservoir chambers and fluid outlets. There is a pressure access on both sides of the piston bore for right or left hand plumbing based on mount location. A total piston stroke of 1.10” is distributed at a 2:1 volume ratio between the primary and secondary chambers.
- High-pressure die casting of a premium alloy
- High-capacity body
- Lightweight, looks great, and has the durability for competition
- Black anodized billet lid
- Pressure balanced bellows gasket provides sealing against moisture invasion or fluid leakage
- Mounting flange is slotted to accommodate installation on both centers between 3.22” and 3.40”
- Simple bolt-on for many OE mounts including the popular Chrysler, Corvette, GM, and Ford Mustang
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Item Details1" bore
3.12" center of cylinder bore to top of unit
- Brake System Builder's Tip (Link)
- Body features two through hole mounts on 6.40” centers for side mounting to frame members or other secure elements of the chassis.
- Fittings included with master cylinder: (one) 1/2-20 x 9/16-18 IF tube adapter, (one) 1/2-20 x 1/2-20 IF tube adapter and (two) 1/2-20 x 3/8-24 IF tube adapters.
- Fabrication or modification of the pedal pushrod may be required on the 1" or 1-1/8" bore size to adapt the master cylinder to some applications.
More Like This
Wilwood Tandem Master Cylinders, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Corvette-Style
Speedway Dual Feed Brake Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Disc/Drum
Dual Feed Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Sleeve
Aluminum Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Bore
Wilwood 261-13270 Aluminum Tandem Master Cylinder Kit with Bracket and Valve
Wilwood 260-11097 Tandem Master Cylinder
Wilwood Combination Remote Fill Master Cylinder Kit
Wilwood 260-7563 Tandem Master Cylinder w/ Remote Reservoirs, 1 Inch
Speedway Deluxe Chrome Aluminum Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore