Wilwood’s tandem chamber master cylinders represent the latest refinements in brake pressure actuation and fluid control. The exclusive Wilwood features incorporated in this innovative and unique new design make it the perfect choice for a wide range of custom manual or power brake applications.
Each master cylinder is configured with full separation between the front and rear reservoir chambers and fluid outlets. There is a pressure access on both sides of the piston bore for right or left hand plumbing based on mount location. A total piston stroke of 1.10” is distributed at a 2:1 volume ratio between the primary and secondary chambers.
- High-pressure die casting of a premium alloy
- High-capacity body
- Lightweight, looks great, and has the durability for competition
- Black anodized billet lid
- Pressure balanced bellows gasket provides sealing against moisture invasion or fluid leakage
- Mounting flange is slotted to accommodate installation on both centers between 3.22” and 3.40”
- Simple bolt-on for many OE mounts including the popular Chrysler, Corvette, GM, and Ford Mustang
Tandem Master Cylinder Installation Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- Brake System Builder's Tip (Link)
- Body features two through hole mounts on 6.40” centers for side mounting to frame members or other secure elements of the chassis.
- Fittings included with master cylinder: (one) 1/2-20 x 9/16-18 IF tube adapter, (one) 1/2-20 x 1/2-20 IF tube adapter and (two) 1/2-20 x 3/8-24 IF tube adapters.
- Fabrication or modification of the pedal pushrod may be required on the 1" or 1-1/8" bore size to adapt the master cylinder to some applications.
3.12" center of cylinder bore to top of unit