Dual reverse pedal mounts two brake master cylinders with a bias balance bar. Wilwood's clevis and pivot pin balance bar provide smooth and accurate settings of the brake pedal bias. It can be set and locked down with the jam nut, or attached to a remote cable for quick on-track adjustments. 6.25 to 1 pedal ratio. Master cylinders have single 1/8" NPT outlets.
- Positions master cylinders inside the firewall away from engine heat
- Aluminum frame and arm construction
- Steel pivots and mounting studs
- Anti-skid pedal pad
910-29972 Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- Pedal Arm is 11-7/8" from center of pivot to end of pedal
- Overall lengthof pedal is 14-1/2"
- Length of mount bracket is 4-5/8"
- Width of mount bracket is 5-3/16"
- Height of mount bracket is 3-1/8"
- Mount bolt pattern is 3" front to rear and 4-1/4" side to side
- Master cylinder mount pattern is 2-1/4" center to center vertical
- The length of the master cylinder from the mounting flange is 5"