Wilwood Disc Brake Kit 1949-54 Chevy Spindles, 2-Piston, Steel Rotor
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
Check out this complete brake package for the modified Speedway Motors '49-'54 Chevy car spindles. These kits feature aluminum hubs, solid steel rotors, 2-piston aluminum calipers, bearings, seals, steel brackets, and all necessary hardware. Hubs are drilled for both 5 x 4.5" and 5 x 4.75" bolt patterns.
- Billet Dynapro two-piston calipers - black finish
- Poly E brake pads
- .35" wide x 10-3/4" diameter solid rotors - black finish
- Caliper has a 1/8" NPT inlet
835-140150 Instructions (PDF)
- This kit is not applicable to the original 1949-54 Chevy spindles as the spindle must be machined and modified to allow for the installation of this kit.
- If using steel wheels with this kit, you will also need to purchase (2) steel shims part 835-3007500. These shims will prevent steel wheelsfrom galling the aluminum hub.
- When using this kit with a tube axle, you must use flat steering arms. 15" minimum wheel diameter for all kits.