Wilwood 150-8936K D154 PolyMatrix BP-10 Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Speedway Motors is your one-stop shop for GM 1978-Up Midsize caliper brake pads.
- Medium friction, smooth engagement, low abrasion on iron rotors.
- Flat torque curve.
- Low to medium wear rate, increases as temperature increases.
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Tech Tip: You can fine tune your cars brake system by selecting different compounds for the front and rear, or side to side.
Sold as a set of 4, 1 set will be needed to outfit 2 calipers.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item DetailsMetallic composite pad, medium-high temp range similar to full metallic, medium-high torque
- Medium friction compound with the low noise and low dust of a street performance compound and the increased friction characteristics of a semi-metallic race compound.
- Ideal for disc brake conversions on street rods and muscle cars.
- High performance street / strip, drag race, and track day categories using vented iron rotors.
- Smooth engagement with consistent response from a flat torque curve throughout its entire effective temperature range.