Wilwood 150-8939K D52 PolyMatrix BP-10 Brake Pad Set, GM III
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Speedway Motors is your one-stop shop for GM 1969-77 A-Body Midsize and 1969-81 F-Body caliper brake pads.
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Sold as a set of 4, 1 set will be needed to outfit 2 calipers.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Metallic composite pad, medium-high temp range similar to full metallic, medium-high torque
- Medium friction compound with low noise and low dust of a street performance compound and the increased friction characteristics of a semi-metalic race compound.
- High performance street / strip, drag race, and track day categories using vented rotors.
- Ideal for disc brake conversions on street rods and muscle cars.
- Smooth engagement with consistent response from a flat torque curve throughout its entire effective temperature range.