Wilwood 140-1501-B FDL Pro Series Drag Disc Brake Kit, 1937-49 Ford
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
Wilwood Forged Dynalite Pro-Series Front Hub Kits offer a complete disc brake upgrade solution for your 1937-48 Ford spindles. Based on the venerable forged billet Dynalite caliper, these versatile kits suit the braking requirements for a Model T type or T bucket type chassis. Medium Duty kits are recommended for use on T bucket type cars up to 2200 pounds with rear discs or on cars up to 2000 pounds with rear drums.
Most kits require no modifications for installation, and provide plenty of clearance inside popular 15” wheels. FDL Pro-Series kits can be used with either manual or power boost master cylinders.
- Forged 4-piston Dynalite Calipers
- 10.75" diameter solid steel rotors - black oxide finish
- Wilwood BP-10 SmartPads - low noise, low dust
- 3" Lightweight anodized aluminum hubs
- 1/2"-20 wheel studs included
- The hub snouts are tapered, and have a maximum diameter of 3.00" at the base of the hub, and 3.00" in length
*NOTE*: See Notes tab for important install info.
Black finish calipers & rotors
- Ford 1 Ton Pickup 1937-1947 Base
- Ford 1/2 Ton Pickup 1937-1947 Base
- Ford 3/4 Ton Pickup 1937-1947 Base
- Ford Anglia 1946-1949 Base
- Ford Deluxe 1939 All Tudor & Fordor (922A)
- Ford Deluxe 1940-1948 Base
- Ford F Series 1948-1949 Base
- Ford F1 1948-1949 Base
- Ford F2 1948-1949 Base
- Ford F3 1948-1949 Base
- Ford F4 1948-1949 Base
- Ford Ford 1949 Base
- Ford Model 1 GA Truck 1941 Base
- Ford Model 11 A 1941 Base
- Ford Model 2 GA Special 1942 Base
- Ford Model 21 A Deluxe 1942 Base
- Ford Model 74 1937 All Tudor / Fordor / SW
- Ford Model 78 1937 All Tudor / Fordor / SW
- Ford Model 81 A 1938 All Tudor / Fordor / SW
- Ford Model 82 A 1938 All Tudor / Fordor / SW
- Ford Model 85 1938 Base
- Ford Pickup 1940 Base
- Ford Prefect 1946-1949 Base
- Ford Sedan Delivery 1937-1947 Base
- Ford Standard 1939-1940 Base
- Ford Super Deluxe 1941-1948 Base
- Ford Taunus 1948-1949 Base
- Medium Duty kits are recommended for use on cars up to 2200 pounds with rear discs or on cars up to 2000 pounds with rear drums.
- Kits with 10.75" rotor fits some 14" wheels. Check wheel clearance diagram in kit installation instructions before purchase.
- If using steel wheels with this kit, you will also need to purchase (2) steel shims part 835-3007500. These shims will prevent steel wheelsfrom galling the aluminum hub.
- Rubber brake hoses generally cannot be adapted to Wilwood calipers. The caliper inlet fitting is a 1/8-27 NPT. The preferred method is to use steel adapter fittings at the caliper, either straight, 45 or 90 degree and enough steel braided line to allow for full suspension travel and turning radius, lock to lock.
You may also be interested in:
Straight 3/8 Inch-24 IFF to AN 4 Male AdaptersView$9.99Compare