Wilwood's 3 hole mount aluminum brake rotors are precision CNC machined from high strength billet plate. Full symmetrical machining provides perfect balance, perfect flatness and the truest rotation of any rotor being built. These rotors fit the popular 3 x 5.00" mount bolt circle found on most sprint and midget front hubs.
Works best with Speedway 156 pads or Wilwood PolyMatrix Q pads.
- Drill-and-relief slot pattern produces the highest degree of weight reduction
- Highest resistance to thermal distortion in the contact faces
- Smooth engagement and a consistent full pedal
- Low kick-back characteristics
- Durable black anodized finish prevents corrosion and simplifies visual inspection of the contact faces
Aluminum Rotors Application Chart
Note: Unsafe for street use & unsuitable for most forms of racing except dirt Sprints & Midgets.
- Solid aluminum
- Front mounted
- Thickness: 0.312"
- O.D.: 10.88"
- Bolt Circle: 3 x 5"
- Threads: Thru
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Face: drilled
0.32 x 10.88
3 x 5" B.C.