Wilwood Forged Dynalite Pro-Series Front Hub Kits offer a complete disc brake upgrade solution for your 1937-48 Ford spindles. Based on the venerable forged billet Dynalite caliper, these versatile kits suit the braking requirements for a Model T type or T bucket type chassis. Medium Duty kits are recommended for use on T bucket type cars up to 2200 pounds with rear discs or on cars up to 2000 pounds with rear drums.
Most kits require no modifications for installation, and provide plenty of clearance inside popular 15” wheels. FDL Pro-Series kits can be used with either manual or power boost master cylinders.
- Forged 4-piston Dynalite Calipers
- 10.75" diameter solid steel rotors - black oxide finish
- Wilwood BP-10 SmartPads - low noise, low dust
- 3" Lightweight anodized aluminum hubs
- 1/2"-20 wheel studs included
- The hub snouts are tapered, and have a maximum diameter of 3.00" at the base of the hub, and 3.00" in length
1937-1948 Ford Disc Brake Installation Instructions (PDF)
Wilwood Kit Exploded View (GIF)
*NOTE*: See Notes tab for important install info.
- Medium Duty kits are recommended for use on cars up to 2200 pounds with rear discs or on cars up to 2000 pounds with rear drums.
- Kits with 10.75" rotor fits some 14" wheels. Check wheel clearance diagram in kit installation instructions before purchase.
- If using steel wheels with this kit, you will also need to purchase (2) steel shims part 835-3007500. These shims will prevent steel wheelsfrom galling the aluminum hub.
- Rubber brake hoses generally cannot be adapted to Wilwood calipers. The caliper inlet fitting is a 1/8-27 NPT. The preferred method is to use steel adapter fittings at the caliper, either straight, 45 or 90 degree and enough steel braided line to allow for full suspension travel and turning radius, lock to lock.
Black finish calipers & rotors