Wilwood Forged Dynalite Pro-Series Front Hub Kits offer a complete disc brake upgrade solution for your 1937-48 Ford spindles. Based on the venerable forged billet Dynalite caliper, these versatile kits suit the braking requirements and style preferences for a daily driver, serious competition, or the most discriminating show enthusiast.
Most kits require no modifications for installation, and provide plenty of clearance inside popular 15” wheels. FDL Pro-Series kits can be used with either manual or power boost master cylinders.
Wilwood Heavy Duty Kits Feature:
- Forged 4-piston Dynalite Calipers
- 11.00" diameter Ultralite HP 30 Vane iron rotors - plain finish
- Wilwood BP-10 SmartPads - low noise, low dust
- Lightweight anodized aluminum Pro Street hubs
*NOTE*: See Notes tab for important install info.
- If using steel wheels with this kit, you will also need to purchase (2) steel shims part 835-3007500. These shims will prevent steel wheelsfrom galling the aluminum hub.
- Rubber brake hoses generally cannot be adapted to Wilwood calipers. The caliper inlet fitting is a 1/8-27 NPT. The preferred method is to use steel adapter fittings at the caliper, either straight, 45 or 90 degree and enough steel braided line to allow for full suspension travel and turning radius, lock to lock.
Heavy Duty Kit:
- Rotor - 11.00" diameter x .81" thick
- Both 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" bolt patterns
- 1/2"-20 wheel studs included
- Wilwood Kit Exploded View (GIF)
Black finish calipers, plain rotors