Need a big brake package that can scrub off serious speed and look great doing it?Wilwood's Forged Dynalite Pro-Series Front Hub Kits offer complete disc brake upgrade solutions for traditionaldisc brakespindle applications onclassic Chevymuscle cars. All kits can be used with manual or power boost master cylinders.
11.00" Pro Series Brakes feature:
- Forged 4-pistonDynalite Calipers - black finish
- 11.00" diameter Ultralite HP 30 Vane rotors - plain finish
- Wilwood BP-10SmartPads - low noise, low dust
- Lightweight anodized aluminum Pro Street hubs
- Provides plenty of clearance inside popular 15” wheels.
All kits include calipers, hubs, rotors, brackets and hardware needed. Brake hoses sold separately.
835-14010996 Instructions (PDF)
- 1967-1969 Camaro
- 1967-1974 Nova
- 1967-1972 Chevelle
- 1964-1966 Chevy II*
- 1964-1966 Chevelle*
*Drilling and tapping of spindle top anchor pin holes, as well as enlarging one of the lower spindle bolt holes, is required. These modifications can be easily performed by the average builder.
Rotors in both kits accept both 5 x 4.5" and 5 x 4.75" bolt patterns.
- OEM rubber brake hoses generally cannot be adapted to Wilwood calipers. The caliper inlet fitting is a 1/8-27 NPT. The preferred method is to use steel adapter fittings at the caliper, either straight, 45 or 90 degree and enough steel braided line to allow for full suspension travel and turning radius, lock to lock.
- Kit fits some 14" wheels. Check wheel clearance diagram in kit installation instructions before purchase.
Wilwood Kit Information (all kits):
- OE Hub Offset: +.18"
- Spindle Type: Disc
- Piston Area (Inches Squared): 4.8"
- Piston Type: Stainless
- Brake Pad Area (Inches Squared): 6.36"
- Brake Pad Volume (Inches Cubed): 2.1"
- Rotor Material: Iron
- Rotor Width: .81"
- Wheel Stud Diameter - 1/2"-20