The Forged Billet Dynalite has wide spread application over many forms over motorsports. It serves as the base model in the majority of Wilwood's Bolt-On Disc Brake Kits. The latest applied developments and innovations in caliper design and manufacturing processes have resulted in substantial improvements in strength and performance over all comparable models.
Get a guaranteed taller pedal and better stopping power with these calipers! New forged design for rotors measuring 10" - 13.06" diameter. Includes 4 stainless steel pistons and a 1/8" NPT inlet. Mounting centers are 5-1/4" apart.
Pads not included.
Catalog Correction: These calipers will work with 10" - 13.06" O.D. rotors.
Driving Environment / Application Duty
- Street Rods (Heavy Duty)
- Street Performance (Heavy Duty)
- Rally (Medium Duty)
- Road Race (Medium Duty)
- Late Model Dirt (Heavy Duty)
- Drag Racing (Heavy Duty)
- Northeast Modified (Medium Duty)
- Open Wheel (Medium Duty)
- Off Road (Medium Duty)
- Bridge plates extend the service life of the caliper body & dampens vibrations
- High temp seals and stainless steel pistons to eliminate corrosion and retard heat transfer from the pads
- Internal fluid passages eliminate the need for external tubes
- Four corner bleed screws allow one caliper to be mounted in any front, rear, right, or left position
- Black anodized finish to resist corrosion
- Wilwood FDL Data Sheet (PDF)
- Inlet: 1/8" NPT
- Mounting Centers: 5-1/4"
- Mount Hole Size: 0.39"
- Mount Side: Universal