Competitive and durable racing power at an economical price!
Designed for circle track's weekend warriors, this bullet-proof 350-horsepower, 350-cubic-inch factory-sealed racing engine is a tough combination of power and reliability –and it fits almost any racing budget.
Based on GM Performance Parts' popular 350 HO engine, including a brand-new, four-bolt-main block, 9:1 hypereutectic pistons, cast iron crankshaft and GM iron Vortec cylinder heads, the 350/350 Factory Stock version features a high-rise dual-plane intake manifold, 8-quart single kick-out circle track oil pan, valve cover kit with breather tube and breather, and special "kool nut" rocker arm nut design. The 350 HO's unique dual-pattern cam is included, too. It's based on the one found in 1965-67 Corvette 327 engines, but with more lift and duration to clear the engine exhaust quickly and move in more air –providing excellent mid- and high-range power, where you need it on the track.
Delivered complete from the oil pan to the intake manifold –including an HEI distributor –the 350/350 racing engine has the proven parts and horsepower to enable a competitive racecar. Getting it into the winner's circle, however, is your job!
- Track-tested durability
- Great mid-range power
- Best horsepower value around
- Factory-sealed for equal competition
- 350 HP @ 5000 RPM, 390 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- 92 Octane recommended fuel
- Cast Iron, 4-bolt main caps
- Cam Lift: .435” Intake / .460” exhaust
- Cam Duration @ .050”: 212 deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 112.5 Degree
- .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust valves
- Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio rocker arms
- Fully GM assembled long block
- Steel Valve Cover with Chevy Bowtie Logo Breathers
- High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold
- HEI Distributor
- 8” Harmonic Balancer
- Oil pump, pick-up and 8 quart oil pan
- Front timing cover
GM Performance Parts Racing Crate Engines are excluded from the limited warranty.
*Check track rules for correct application.