Wheeler Power Products Sportsman Series machined blocks allow for greater horsepower and torque when compared to stock production machined blocks. This is achieved with superior machining processes and the addition of ARP main bolts.
- Seasoned GM production Small Block Chevy 2-bolt blocks (converted to 4-bolt main)
- All blocks are factory roller blocks
- Assembled with a 2-piece rear main seal adapater for 2-piece crankshaft
- Oven baked and shot peened to settle molecular structure
- Hot tanked and magnafluxed for cracks
- Clearanced for strokers*
- Precision machined on 4-axis CNC equipment
- Finish honed mains machined on Sunnen CH100 Line Hone
- Finish honed cylinders with Sunnen CV 616 and torque plates with 820 Sunnen stones for moly rings
- Brass freeze plugs and Durabond cam bearings installed
* Additional clearancing may be neccessary depending upon your rod and stroke combination.
4.030" Bore (.030 Over)
RH (Passenger Side) Dipstick