Performance Tool M849 SAE Lug Nut 1 Inch Impact Socket, 1/2 Inch Drive
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Wheel Nut 1 Inch Impact Socket, 1/2 Inch Drive
- SAE, Black
- Strong and durable vanadium steel
- 1/2" drive
- deep well impact socket
- fits the common 1" race lug nuts
- 3" long overall
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Extended 1 Inch Impact Speed SocketMore Info
1 Inch Spring Loaded Speed SocketMore Info
Titan Tools 22160 24V Cordless Impact Wrench$199.98Price: $169.99More Info
Longacre 68604 Cordless 24 Volt Pit GunMore Info
Use our speed-socket to change tires in a hurry. No spooky extension and socket to fly off. For 1" lug nuts and 1/2" impact. 13" long. Features a relief machined deep enough to accept lug studs up to 4" long.
This spring loaded speed socket is the socket of choice of the Big Boys. Unique design allows you to 'hold the trigger down' while removing lug nuts.
It's also spring loaded to eject the lug nut fast allowing you to go to the next one. 1/2" drive.
- Delivers 280 lb/ft of maximum torque
- 1/2" drive anvil is heat treated
- Heavy duty alloy gear case
- Durable all-metal transmission
- 1-Hour quick charger
- Includes durable blow mold carrying case
This set includes: Cordless impact gun with charger and two NiCad batteries, 6 point lug nut socket (1"), 3" & 5" extensions and carrying case.
- True portability, no air hose to trip over
- High torque - 1/2" drive, 300 ft-lbs - pops lug nuts off easily
- 24 volts for power
- Fast charge NiCad battery
- Variable speed trigger 0-2000 RPM for better control
- Battery charge indicator and LED work lights for dark areas
- Molded rubber grip for comfort