Cold drawn rim halves made from proprietary aluminum alloy. Lighter and stronger. Exclusive "roll forged" rim lip increases bead seat. Strength keeps rim ridged and round. Forged coined lug holes - dual patterned for longevity and durability.
- Features light weight and ultra high strength .155" 6061-T6 aluminum alloy rim shell
- Exclusive "Roll Forged" rim lip increases bead seat strength - keeps rim shell rigid and round on the roughest racing surfaces
- Integral Ultra Tab Mud Cover eliminates the added weight of a Bead-Loc ring
- Innter Bead-Loc ring 100% CNC machined from forged 6061-T6
- Coined lugh holes for durability
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.