New high strength Wide 5 aluminum wheel has a "Double Wall" rim edge. Upset forged "True Coined" 10 lug holes, no cut-in counter sinks or steel inserts. Absolutely the strongest Wide 5 available.
- Cold drawn .190 thick heavy duty rim halves
- Increased rim thickness for extra strength
- Exclusive "Roll Forged" rim lip increases bead seat strength
- Keeps rim rigid and round on the most abusive racing surfaces
- Forged coined lug holes-dual-patterned for longevity/durability
- Super lightweight
- Polished aluminum finish
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.