Weld-On Universal Shock-Headlight Mounts
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
These are the headlight and shock mounts we designed for our T-buckets. They were designed to be welded to the outside edge of the frame rail with the shock mounting on outside (front) of the bracket.
- Mounts have 1/2" holes for Dietz style or other headlights
- Each mount has two different 1/2" hole locations for upper shock mounting
- Weld-on to frame rail
- Shock bolts to outside, front of mount
- Inner shock bolt hole is 5-7/8” from top of frame and inside outer edge of frame ¼”
- Outer shock hole is 6” from top of frame and outside frame 1”
- Headlight hole is 3-3/8” outside of frame and up from frame 6-7/8”
Be sure to purchase our shock mount bolts (sold separately) with installation of these brackets.
Note: For use with radius rod front suspensions and Speedway T-Bucket 4-bar kits. Will not work with Model A and newer 4-bar kits.
You may also be interested in:
Bolt-On Universal Shock-Headlight-Shackle Mount KitView$119.99Compare