Speedway Universal Weld-On Shock/Headlight Mount Brackets
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These are the headlight and shock mounts we designed for our T-buckets. They were designed to be welded to the outside edge of the frame rail with the shock mounting on outside (front) of the bracket.
- Mounts have 1/2" holes for Dietz style or other headlights
- Each mount has two different 1/2" hole locations for upper shock mounting
- Weld-on to frame rail
- Shock bolts to outside, front of mount
- Inner shock bolt hole is 5-7/8” from top of frame and inside outer edge of frame ¼”
- Outer shock hole is 6” from top of frame and outside frame 1”
- Headlight hole is 3-3/8” outside of frame and up from frame 6-7/8”
Be sure to purchase our shock mount bolts (sold separately) with installation of these brackets.
Note: For use with radius rod front suspensions and Speedway T-Bucket 4-bar kits. Will not work with Model A and newer 4-bar kits.
NotesThis set of brackets is intended to be used with "radius-rod" (not 4-bar) style T-frames. These are built in our SHOP as needed.
More Like This
AFCO Weld-On Universal Shock Mount, Narrow
Weld-On Universal Shock-Headlight-Shackle Mount Kit
Stainless Steel Upper Front Shock Bracket, Unpolished
Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Car Adjustable Aero Shock Tower Pair
Two Hole Coil-Over Mount
Front Shock Mounts
BSB Manufacturing 7550-7 Birdcage 90 Degree Shock Mount, Clevis Only
Wehrs Machine WM200-8 Shock Mount Swivel
Speedway Weld-On Lower Mount for Bearing End Shocks
Speedway Weld-On Roll Cage Shock Mount