Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
- mounting brackets
- rod (19" threaded for 1/2" rod ends)
- jam nuts
- all required hardware
- Long tab for the rear end housing is 5-1/4" overall length
- Long tab is 4-5/8" from bottom to center of link mounting hole
- Long tab overall width is 2-15/16" at base and is 3/8" thick
- Short tab for frame rail mounts are 2-5/8" tall
- Short tabs are 2" from base to center of link mounting hole
- Short tabs are 2" wide at base and 5/16" thick
You may also be interested in:
Panhard Bar Rear Weld-on KitsMore Info
Universal Rear Sway Bar KitMore Info
Bolt-On Panhard Bar for Ford 8 Inch, 9 Inch AxleMore Info
Use on almost any street rod. Required for coil spring and coil-over rear suspensions. Complete kit includes rod, brackets and 5/8" hardware. Ready to install. 25.5" long.
916-49022 Instructions (PDF)
Universal rear sway bar fits frame up to 45" wide, which makes it ideal for many 1928-1948 street rod applications. Both the 1-1/4" diameter shaft and the 2" O.D. weld-in frame tube can be shortened for narrower frames. The billet aluminum arms are not splined - they are held on by drilling the shaft and inserting a bolt all the way through the end of the shaft.
Includes bushings, 3/8" adjustable rod ends and all hardware. Welding required.
This Mr. Roadstar Rear Panhard Bar is used to control the side-to-side movement of the rear axle. This is necessary when using a parallel 4-bar or hairpin radius rod rear suspension. The bar is threaded on one end for length adjustment and is welded on opposite end. This will require one end to be unbolted to allow for the length adjustment. Available in plain finish or polished Stainless Steel.
- Axle Bracket (for 8" or 9" Ford)
- Bar with Urethane bushed Stainless adjuster - 20" eye-to-eye
- Frame Bracket
910-49800 Instructions (PDF)