Garage Sale - Walker Z-Series '33-'34 Ford Radiator w/ A/C Condenser for Ford Engine
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- 4-row copper core w/ brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style B
Small Block Ford engines can take advantage of the less expensive and more readily available "Chevy" radiators by using a passenger side inlet water pump (such as our 910-15544) and get additional steering box/fuel pump clearance to boot!
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
You may also be interested in:
Walker Z-498-1 FH Flathead V8 1933-1934 Ford RadiatorView$749.99Compare