Garage Sale - Walker Z-Series 1941 Ford Deluxe Radiator for Chevy Engine
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style A
This is garage sale priced because it has been discontinued.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS