Walker Z-512-1 Z-Series 1932 Chevrolet Radiator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- 4-row copper core w/ brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Walker C-512-1 Cobra 1932 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-AC512-1 Z-Series 1932 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-505-1 Z-Series 1936 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-Ac505-1 Z-Series 1936 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-Ac501-1 Z-Series 1937 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-501-1 Z-Series 1937 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-502-1 Z-Series 1938 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-Ac502-1 Z-Series 1938 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-503-1 Z-Series 1939 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-504-1 Z-Series 1940-1941 Chevrolet Radiator