Walker Z-487-2 Z-Series 1930-31 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Dummy filler neck in OEM location - accepts stock type caps & accessories
- Works with original, reproduction steel, or fiberglass grille shells
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style D
Note: The cap for the dummy neck could be number 91122002 or one of the other Model A caps. The pressurized cap at the rear of the upper tank could be as low as a 15lb cap and up to a 32lb cap. Engine you run dictates which cap would be needed. A commonly used cap is our speedway cap number 91015620.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.